THE MAN WHO HAS INTERVIEWED MICHAEL PARKINSON AND MANY MORE...
The interview format is a most effective communications device for those business leaders who are not practiced speakers. As a result Jeff is frequently asked to interview Senior Executives at company conferences and industry events.
The interview is also a powerful device for really getting under the skin of the subject and finding out what make them tick. Jeff Grout has conducted public interviews with a diverse group of people who know first hand, and often spectacularly, about being successful. Their frank and informative insights into the mechanics of success have informed Jeff’s thinking and provide rich material for his presentations.
- Sir Dave Brailsford, Principal, Team Sky cycling team
- Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
- Charles Duke Jr, Apollo Astronaut
- Gordan Ramsay, 3 Michelin Star Chef & Restaurateur
- Sir Steve Redgrave, Five times Olympic Champion
- Harry Redknapp, Football Manager
- Lord Sugar, Founder of Amstrad
- Charles Handy, Business Thinker and Writer
- Sir Stuart Rose, Former Chairman of Marks & Spencer
- Dame Stella Rimington, Former Director-General MI5
- Sir Bob Geldof, Former Rock Star and Humanitarian
- Julian Metcalfe, Founder of Pret a Manger
- Greg Dyke, Former Director General of BBC
- Ron Dennis, Managing Director of McLaren F1 Team
- Lord Archer, Former Conservative Politician and Author
- Michael Parkinson, Chatshow Host and Journalist
- Lord Sebastian Coe, Olympian and President of the IAAF
- Alastair Campbell, Former Advisor to Tony Blair
- John Humphrys, Broadcaster & journalist
A complete list of the many business leaders, politicians, sporting champions and other leaders in their field that Jeff has interviewed can be found here: View all of Jeff's Interviewees